Gold Seal Guarantee
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE… ALL YOU RISK IS THE FREIGHT
1. Full Refund Privilege: Equipment, which carries our Gold Seal Guarantee, is backed by a 30-day money back pledge; all you risk is the freight. If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with the condition or performance of the equipment purchased, simply return it to us freight prepaid, within 30 days of the purchase date, for a full refund.
Our goal is to provide quality used equipment at a substantial saving over new equipment and backed by knowledgeable, hassle free service.
In addition, the equipment carries a 30-day replacement parts warranty as outlined below.
2. Replacement Parts Warranty: Selected, properly installed and maintained used equipment will be warranted against parts failures for a period of 30 days from date of start-up or 60 days from shipment, whichever occurs first.
3. General Provisions: Under this warranty, Canadian Purcell Machinery will, during the warranty period, provide the parts necessary to complete repairs or at our option have the existing part required, FOB our nearest parts provider. Installation is not included under the warranty.
In the event that the cost of the parts exceeds the economical repair value of the equipment, Canadian Purcell may, at it’s discretion, offer a full cash refund in the amount of the purchase price upon return of the equipment or may replace the covered equipment with equipment of like kind providing similar functionality, in lieu of repair.
4. Warranty Limitations: Warranty does not apply to the following conditions:
- Damage caused by negligence or carelessness either in the machine’s usage, storage, or those occurring during transport.
- Damage resulting from improper installation, maintenance, repair or modifications.
- Consumable and normal wear parts such as filters, oil separator elements, lubricants, greases, batteries, drive belts etc are not covered by this warranty.
- Cosmetic restoration or repair of conditions, which are not related to the effective operation of the covered equipment.
- Any repair or replacement undertaken without prior notice to, and approval from Canadian Purcell Machinery.
- All warranty claims require a warranty authorization number before proceeding.
- Damage resulting from power surges, electrical anomalies, fire, incompatible voltages etc.
- Any loss of business, downtime, goodwill, late delivery, or any other commitment incurred by the customer that may be related to the purchase, use, repair or return of equipment purchased from us.
6. It is the user’s responsibility to provide proper safety devices and equipment to safeguard the operator from harm for any particular use, operation or set-up, and to adequately safeguard the machine
7. Warranties are limited to equipment, which is operating within the continental United States or Canada.
Equipment Brand/Model : ___________________________________________________
Equipment Serial Number: __________________________________________________
Canadian Purcell Machinery Invoice Number: ___________________________________
Canadian Purcell Machinery Stock Number: ___________________________________
Date Shipped: __________________________________________________________
400 Industrial Rd A,
Cranbrook, B.C. V1C 4Z3
Canada P.O. Box 111
Eastport, ID 83826
Toll Free: (866) 517-3180
Tel: (250) 417-3180
Fax (250) 417-3183