11597 THREE (3) NEW SURPLUS M.A.N. CENTRIFUGAL CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) COMPRESSORS
Size : 14,000 HP
Brand : MAN
Model : RG40-4
Price : $13,500,000 USD
Condition : NEW SURPLUS
Warranty : Contact Us
Weight : CONTACT US
Dimensions : CONTACT US
Three (3) new and complete MAN centrifugal compressor packages are immediately available. The MAN units are integrally-geared centrifugal compressors with inter-stage cooling. Each compressor package is driven with one (1) WEB 14,000 HP Electric Synchronous Motor. All equipment is in new condition and currently stored in Houston, Texas.
The original application for this equipment is CO2 compression. This package is modular in design. Approximate assembly time is 30 days.
Asking price is $4,500,000 per package ($13,500,000 total for three packages). Original cost was approximately $9,775,325 per package ($29,325,975 total of three packages) when manufactured in 2016. Owner will consider selling units individually.
Please contact us for complete specifications, data sheets, drawings, test reports and operating manuals
Three (3) MAN Centrifugal Compressor Package Specifications:
- Quantity Available: 3 complete packages
- Condition: New Surplus
- Original Design Conditions:
- Suction pressure: 150 PSIG
- Discharge pressure: 1300 PSIG
- Nominal capacity: 100 mmscf/d per machine (300 mmscf/d total)
- Each package is equipped with one (1) WEB 14,000 HP Electric Synchronous Motor
- Compressors can be started with a VFD drive and operate at multiple fixed speeds
- Compressor stages 3 and 4 are designed with a larger capacity
- Units are designed to dehydrate with a DexPro unit and the associated recyucle
- Heat Exchangers are included on skid and designed for a closed loop cooling water circuit.
- A final discharge cooler may be required
- Piping, coolers and scrubbers operate at a maximum of 1,300 PSIG discharge
- These MAN compressors can be re-wheeled to fit other project specifications